- We will acquire personal information in an appropriate and fair manner and will maintain the accuracy and security of the personal information we acquire.
- e will not use personal information for purposes other than those indicated at the time of acquisition.
- We will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining your prior consent, except as required by law.
- If we outsource the handling of personal information to a subcontractor, we will limit the information provided to only what is necessary, require the subcontractor to manage the personal information by contract or other means, and supervise the subcontractor appropriately.
- We will take appropriate and reasonable information security measures to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information and to protect against unauthorized external access.
- If you wish to have your personal information disclosed, revised, discontinued, or erased, we will respond promptly within reasonable limits.
- We will provide training to our executives and employees on our personal information protection guidelines, the content of our internal rules, and appropriate management methods to ensure the proper handling of personal information in our daily operations.
- We will appoint a personal information protection manager to continuously review, maintain, and improve the contents of our personal information protection policy and management system.
Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.